Management trainee international sales
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
You will join the Sales Department of Terberg Benschop where you will produce quotations and order confirmations. You will also play an important role in implementing CRM, the new product configuration and quotation generation system. Once you have become familiar with the business and our products, you are expected to move into international sales and possibly to a management position in another country. This could be in the UAE, USA, Malaysia or China. In that role you will appoint new distributors and develop sales and aftersales in your region. You will live and work in that region.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- A degree (e.g. Dutch HBO) in automotive engineering and a real interest in all aspects of this field, as well as experience.
- Commercial awareness and sales experience.
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
- Spanish or Chinese would be an advantage.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have vision and anticipate new opportunities and challenges.
- You have a hands-on approach.
- You can solve problems independently and flexibly.
- You are self-confident, but also critical of your own work and actions.
- You have perseverance, you are a team worker and you have a positive attitude.
- You are proactive, analytical and have excellent communication skills.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A full-time position with one of the largest and best performing automotive engineering businesses in the Netherlands, with an opportunity to develop into an international management role. The atmosphere in our family business is great and you will be working in a highly motivated sales team. This role involves variety and comes with an attractive salary and benefits. Your career development will be supported with courses and training.
Terberg Benschop is part of the Royal Terberg Group BV. Did you know that Terberg has been in business for 150 years, and that in 2019 we received a royal warrant? We are proud of that!
If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV and, optionally, your LinkedIn profile. If you need more information about our company or this job then contact Frank Oerlemans, Export Manager by calling the Reception desk at +31 348 45 92 11, or you can e-mail him at email@example.com.