We are expanding our Training Department and we are looking for an International trainer.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
You will travel around the world to make a key contribution to training our distributor network and our customers. You will be responsible for training technical personnel and operators about vehicle systems and components, such as the engines, transmission, hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics. You will also provide training about how to use our vehicles. In addition to delivering training you will also be responsible for making and managing training materials.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Mid to senior level automotive engineering course (e.g. MBO4/HBO) or a similar level based on work experience.
- A relevant teaching certificate, or being prepared to study for this.
- At least 3 years' experience of delivering technical training.
- Relevant experience with the vehicle systems mentioned above.
- Good command of English, other languages would be an advantage.
- A real interest in vehicles.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are prepared to travel extensively!
- You have a positive attitude and hands-on approach.
- Although you enjoy working in a team you are also good at working independently.
- You are self-confident, but also critical of your own work and actions.
- You are proactive, analytical and have excellent communication skills.
- You work accurately and carefully.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
We offer a full-time position with one of the largest and best performing engineering businesses in the Netherlands. The atmosphere in our family business is great and you will be working in a highly motivated team. This role involves responsibility and variety and comes with an attractive salary and benefits. It is important to us that you stay aware of developments in the field so we will support you with courses and training.
Did you know that Terberg has been in business for 150 years, and that in 2019 we received a royal warrant? We are proud of that!
If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV and, optionally, your LinkedIn profile. If you need more information about our company or this job then contact Oebele Deelstra, our Training Coordinator, by calling the Reception desk at +31 348 45 92 11.
The special vehicles produced by Terberg, a family business, operate in over 130 countries. You can see them hard at work in ports, distribution centres, heavy industry sites, tunnelling projects, shunting yards and airports. Terberg focusses on innovation and is the trendsetter in this niche market. By continuously focussing on our customers' needs Terberg delivers vehicles of the highest quality, with the best features and performance. Terberg Group has over 3000 employees worldwide.